Information on Scientific Computing Research Group - SCORG, that I am heading, is one click away:
Information on Information Systems Development Laboratory - ISDL (RIS), that I am also heading, is one more click away:
- Zarko Bodroski, Nenad Vukmirovic, Srdjan Skrbic: Gaussian basis implementation of the charge patching method. Journal of Computational Physics, Volume 368, 2018, Pages 196-209
- Vladimir Loncar, Luis E. Young-S., Srdjan Skrbic, Paulsamy Muruganandam, Sadhan K. Adhikari, Antun Balaz: OpenMP, OpenMP/MPI, and CUDA/MPI C programs for solving the time-dependent dipolar Gross-Pitaevskii equation. Computer Physics Communications 209: 190-196 (2016)
- Loncar Vladimir, Balaz Antun, Bogojevic Aleksandar, Skrbic Srdjan, Muruganandam Paulsamy, Adhikari Sadhan: CUDA programs for solving the time-dependent dipolar Gross-Pitaevskii equation in an anisotropic trap, Computer Physics Communications, No. 200, pp. 406-410, 2016.
- Fodor Lidija, Skrbic Srdjan: A performance analysis of the R language and an assessment of the capabilities for its improvement, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference onInformation Society and Technology, pp. 449-454, 2015.
- Loncar Vladimir, Skrbic Srdjan, Balaz Antun: Parallelization of Minimum Spanning Tree Algorithms Using Distributed Memory Architectures, Transactions on Engineering Technologies, pp. 543-554, 2014.
- Loncar Vladimir, Skrbic Srdjan, Balaz Antun: Distributed Memory Parallel Algorithms for Minimum Spanning Trees, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2013, Vol II, pp. 1271-1275, 2013.
- Panic Goran, Rackovic Milos, Skrbic Srdjan: Fuzzy XML and prioritized fuzzy XQuery with implementation, Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 303-316, 2014.
- Skrbic Srdjan, Rackovic Milos, Takaci Aleksandar: Prioritized fuzzy logic based information processing in relational databases, Knowledge-based Systems, Vol. 38, pp. 62-73, 2013.
- Skrbic Srdjan, Rackovic Milos, Takaci Aleksandar: Towards the Methodology for Development of Fuzzy Relational Database Applications, Computer Science and Information Systems, Vol 8, No 1, pp. 27-40, 2011.
- Perovic Aleksandar, Takaci Aleksandar, Skrbic Srdjan: Formalising PFSQL queries using LP1/2 fuzzy logic, Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, Vol 22, No 3, pp. 533-547, 2012
- Takaci Aleksandar, Skrbic Srdjan: Data Model of FRDB with Different Data Types and PFSQL, Handbook of Research on Fuzzy Information Processing in Databases, IGI Global, Hershey, PA, pp. 407-434, 2008.
- Skrbic Srdjan, Surla Dusan: Bibliographic records editor in XML native environment, Software: Practice and Experience, Vol 38, No 5, pp. 471-491, 2008.
- InnoHPC - High Performance Computing for Effective Innovation in the Danube Region, DTP1-1-260-1.1, Interreg Danube Transnational Programme project (Serbian side lead), 2017-
- SCOPES project No. IZ74Z0_160453/1 - Developing Capacity for High-Productivity Large-Scale Computing (Serbian side principal investigator), 2015-2018
- A Fuzzy XML Database System, Project No. SCI570329S, Prince of Songkla University Research Fund, Thailand. 2014-2015. (Serbian side principal investigator)
- I-BiDaaS H2020 - Industrial-Driven Big Data as a Self-Service Solution, www.ibidaas.eu, 2018-
- PPMA Erasmus KA2 - Interdisciplinary short cycle programs in public policy making and analysis, 2018-
- Smart-AKIS H2020 - European Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation Systems (AKIS) towards innovation-driven research in Smart Machines and Systems, H2020-ISIB-2014-1 - www.smart-akis.com 2015-
- eLTER H2020 project Integrated European Long-Term Ecosystem & Socio-Ecological Research Infrastructure - http://www.lter-europe.net/elter
- IPA project "Non-Standard Forms Of Teaching Mathematics And Physics: Experimental And Modeling Approach", HUSRB/1203/221/024
All teaching materials are on the Moodle site: moodle.pmf.uns.ac.rs
Currently I teach the following courses
- IT401 - Component based development
- IT624 - Information systems development process
- IA141 - Parallel programming
- CS708 - High-performance computing
- IT628 - Advanced web programming
Office hours are appointed by e-mail
Office 51, second floor, DMI building